The Panther Post

The Student News Site of A-Tech High School

The Panther Post

Breaking News
  • This is a breaking news headline.

The Panther Post

The Panther Post

Unveiling GTA VI Leaks – A Sneak Peek into the Next Grand Theft Auto Adventure!

Unmasking the Source: Clues and Speculations Surrounding the Mysterious Figure Behind the GTA VI Leaks!

I don’t condone the act of leaking media such as games or music, but the kid who revealed GTA VI gave the fans of Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto series hope for a new title in the series after a long 11-year wait without any announcements about the next installment in the franchise. The person responsible for sharing the footage of the game was Arion Kurtaj, an 18-year-old boy. He was sentenced to an indefinite hospital order for sharing videos and 90 clips of gameplay footage of GTA VI. Additionally, he was found guilty of hacking into other companies, such as Uber and Nvidia. Notably, he achieved all this as a young autistic hacker committing cyber crimes. But if it weren’t for Arion Kurtaj, Rockstar Games wouldn’t have released an official gameplay trailer for GTA VI confirming that the game is in development and will be released in 2025. It aggravates me that we waited almost 11 years for this game. “We will have to wait another year for the game’s official release. However, the first trailer could have been more precise regarding the release date, as the game could be released in early 2025, such as in the winter or spring of 2025.

New leaks recently emerged from one of the game’s developers’ ex-girlfriends. She went to show off pre-alpha footage of her driving around the city, causing chaos, killing civilians, and blowing up police officers. The footage was removed from her Instagram and YouTube accounts due to a strict cease and desist order issued by Rockstar Games. Still, she is refusing to delete the footage on her private websites.