The Panther Post

The Student News Site of A-Tech High School

The Panther Post

Breaking News
  • This is a breaking news headline.

The Panther Post

The Panther Post

Welcome to CIS Healing Center Corner – a place that fosters wellness and community engagement.

Discover Monthly Themes, Lunch Groups, Mentorship Opportunities, and More!

Welcome to the CIS Healing Center Corner – where we unite to inspire and support one another on our wellness journeys.

Check out our monthly themes and bulletin boards to discover new ways to improve your health and access helpful resources.

Join our Lunch Groups to connect with others, share your experiences, and learn from each other.

If you’re interested in becoming a mentor-apprentice and earning community service hours, know that you can positively impact others’ lives. Just ask Miss A for a recommendation!

Keep an eye out for our upcoming community events – together, we can make a difference in the world.

Did you know that March was Nutrition Awareness Month? Click here for some helpful health tips! Or, if you’re looking to improve your budgeting skills, check out our tips for Financial Literacy Month in April. Click here  to learn more!